Once a month a new topic, speaker, or activity will guide the structure of the Group.
Some of the exciting Parent Movement Group moments will include:
- Tried, true, some teary and some triumphant stories of parents with children who have Autism, Sensory Processing Disorder, Cerebral Palsy, brain injuries and other specific needs
- Community resource sharing – sharing places in the community we love!
- What type of Sensory Activities are best, what to avoid
- What type of social behavior we should encourage, what to prevent
- Q&A sessions with high functioning adults with special needs – Gain perspective
- Strategy sessions to be the best parent you can be